Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm Back!

I know I haven't updated this blog in months.  After school started this year, our lives became busier than ever - the older the kids get, the more stuff they become involved in, and on top of both working full time and making exercise (mainly running) a priority, it just didn't get done.  I'm teaching a new class this year (8th grade Science) and so that took up a lot of my time at home too, especially those first several weeks of school.  Then I got so far behind with the blog that getting caught up seemed like it was a huge job.

But twice in the last week a different person (Mom and Elise) asked me if I had changed the site address.  And then this afternoon I caught the kids going through posts from years ago and laughing while they were remembering.  So I decided I need to start back up.  I sure I have the time, I just have to MAKE the time, like anyone does with anything that is important to them.  So I'm not going to worry about catching up the past 5 months that I missed, and just get started with what is going on now.  My goal is to do at least one post a week, and maybe it will be more once I get in the habit again.

I'm sorry I've been out of touch, and hope to do better in 2012.  Check back for updates.

1 comment:

cpamanagement said...

Hooray! I'm enjoying it so much.