Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Presents and Games and Legos, Oh My

I'm tired! It's Christmas evening and I know that everyone is looking for Christmas pictures or movies, but you will have to wait a little while longer because Ben is STILL putting together his (I mean Sam's) Star Wars Lego set. I am not familiar enough with the new camera yet to put stuff on here - let's face it, it could be months before that happens!

We had a wonderful Christmas here. The kids were thrilled with their gifts (except Sam getting clothes, but that's to be expected). We've been playing games on and off all day, and the adults even got to play a round of Caddyshack trivia while the kids played their new Nintendo games. I am so thrilled to report that I did not lose Caddyshack trivia, even though I came in third and only beat Rita by one point - I still did not come in last place as expected by everyone. Still on our list to do tonight - getting the new remote control figured out, playing Mario Galaxy with Sam, getting Maria's Mrs. Puff's boating school Lego set finished, and watching the new Harry Potter movie after the kids go to bed. We have to figure out if its too scary for them to watch before they know we even have it. And if I drink a bottle of wine, maybe I'll even be up to Dancing with the Stars for the Wii.

We wanted to thank both sets of Grandparents for all of the gifts, help, and company during the last 24 hours. We are so blessed to be able to have everyone with us for this holiday and lucky that everyone has so much fun together. Wonderful Christmases like today would not be possible without you!

No comments: