I just had this conversation with Sam and wanted to post it before I forgot.
Sam: Will you be my granny someday?
Me: No, I will be your childrens' granny. When you grow up and get married and have children, I'll be their Grandma (I really don't like the word "granny").
Sam: Will I have to be pregnant?
Me: No, your wife will be pregnant.
Sam: Well, who's that going to be?
There was my chance. When he's 25 and brings home someone I don't really like, I will always wonder if I could have swayed his opinion when I had the chance. But instead,
Me: I don't think that's a decision we need to make quite yet.
1 comment:
Oh, we totally already have Cole married off. All parents approve of the union, we just hope they can last the 20 year engagement period.
(If it works out, that will be ONE HELL of a rocking reception.)
Post a Comment