I've had a lot of questions about what Maria and her classmates did for three days and two nights at Outdoor Education a couple weeks ago. And all I know is they hiked, did lots of teambuilding types of activities, had campfires, learned about nature, that kind of stuff. On Friday, one of the Dads who was in Maria's group (groups were made up of boys and girls) gave her a CD containing about 40 pictures from the experience. We were so thankful, since Maria did not have much luck with her disposable camera (the only type they were supposed to bring), and we had no pictures of the kids, only pictures of nature (some were pretty good, but still, not the most memorable parts of the experience). So I've included a few of the best pictures here.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Outdoor Education Pictures
I've had a lot of questions about what Maria and her classmates did for three days and two nights at Outdoor Education a couple weeks ago. And all I know is they hiked, did lots of teambuilding types of activities, had campfires, learned about nature, that kind of stuff. On Friday, one of the Dads who was in Maria's group (groups were made up of boys and girls) gave her a CD containing about 40 pictures from the experience. We were so thankful, since Maria did not have much luck with her disposable camera (the only type they were supposed to bring), and we had no pictures of the kids, only pictures of nature (some were pretty good, but still, not the most memorable parts of the experience). So I've included a few of the best pictures here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment