This afternoon Sam walked with his Cub Scout troop in the Milford Center Christmas parade. There weren't many kids who made it - the Sunday after Thanksgiving is a horrible time for a parade with everyone traveling. Maria and I watched - Ben was with his band - but Maria and I parked a couple of blocks away so we could leave as soon as soon as Sam and Ben went by (both were at the beginning of the parade so we didn't have to stay long). And the weather was perfect - sunny with no wind and 40 degrees.
When they got home I asked Sam if he had fun. He said yes, but he apologized for not throwing candy at us since he was on the other side of the road.
Next week Maria dances with her dance class in the Marysville Christmas parade - I just hope the weather is as nice as it was today!
No comments:
Post a Comment