We were happy that we never lost power. But we did lose cable TV, internet, and phone about 24 hours ago. And school was cancelled today because of power outages and road closures. Its been a long time with no TV or internet. Thanks goodness for our Blackberries or we would really be crazy. I hope we get everything back soon - if not it's going to be a long evening - don't know how many more times I can watch The Wizard of Oz!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Monday, September 15, 2008
Going A Little Crazy
So yesterday we had a huge wind storm. What was left of hurricane Ike, except at least it was dry. We were lucky, though, with very little damage. Our next door neighbors were not so lucky, as they watched shingles from their roof fly by the window. Then when they got up there to investigate they realized that their was not even any tar paper in places. But they were able to patch things up with Ben's help while I watched Mason and Lindsey here along with Maria and Sam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment