Yesterday was such a full day I didn't even get around to posting this until this morning.
We spent the morning at Magic Kingdom, doing the rides we missed on Thursday. Favorites were the new Monsters Inc Laugh-In, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. I think it was the hottest day so far, so we headed back to hotel in early afternoon for swimming. Dinner last night was at Hoop Dee Doo Revue, which was a musical theatre. Everyone had a great time, and the food was tasty (free wine and beer included), although one kid didn't eat a bite - I'm sure you can guess which one.
The plan was to see light parade and fireworks at Magic Kingdom last night, but it looked like rain and Lindsey was beat, so the Smiths stayed back and the four of us went. We had fun, and the only rain was a few sprinkles during the parade. But this morning I am so tired, and I hate to wake the kids - they'll be beat too. Today is Hollywood Studios, though, and if you don't get there at opening there is no chance of getting on new Toy Story Mania. So one more day of our crazy schedule, then maybe tomorrow morning we can sleep in a little before Animal Kingdom and evening plane ride home.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment