Saturday, September 12, 2009

Delay of Game

Sam's soccer game this morning: beautiful day, team is lined up, ready to go, and we have a real referee today, which is a nice surprise. But just as the game is about to start, someone on our team is holding his mouth and talking to the referee. I, of course, am thinking, "Please don't let that problem child holding up the game be my kid." But it was, and the referee called, "We have a lost tooth!" So I went onto the field to take possession of the prized tooth, and the game got under way.

This is a bottom tooth this time, but if you're keeping track, he lost a top tooth Thursday. I think the tooth fairy is going to need a break soon!

And in case you're wondering how the game turned out, we won, 6-3, and Sam scored goal #6.

No comments: