I haven't posted in almost a week, not because there's nothing to post but because things have been crazy busy this past week. I think our regular weeks provide just enough activities that keep our children active and well-rounded, but when you add a few extras, the week can become a carefully planned series of events that don't really allow the four of us to be together as a family. On top of that we're busy getting ready for Sam's birthday parties tomorrow - friend party at Dublin Rec Center, then a family party at home. My parents are arriving tonight to spend two nights for the festivities as well. So I posted some cute pictures of the kids at Miami Alumni weekend that we just received in an e-mail from the Hummels, and hopefully they will carry over until I have time to write a real post.


No comments:
Post a Comment