Monday, May 11, 2009

Maria's New Haircut


Here's the new haircut - sorry it took me a few hours to get this posted - this is the first time I've sat down since then, unless you count eating dinner. Seems like there is never enough time in the day during this time of year! Anyway, she has a short bob, and she loves it. It looks great. We're still wondering how it'll look when we do it at home - she doesn't like to blow dry and that's what they did at the hair place. But she is so happy with it - I can't get over how much older she looks!

1 comment:

Rita Keller said...

Oh, my! Did our little girl grow up over night? Maria, your new haircut looks fantastic. I wish you could stay a little girl but I know that's not possible. But, you are going to be one terrific young lady. Love, GGK