Monday, July 28, 2008

Ice Cream Truck

We have been spending a few days in Geneva with my parents while Ben is at band camp. Last night the kids were playing outside when we heard an ice cream truck driving up the street. After I explained to them that it was an ice cream truck, they were in awe that kids can just go out their front door and buy an ice cream from a van that brings it right to you! Living in the country like we do, they had never experience this before. We had already planned to go out for ice cream later with Grandma and Grandpa, so I told them that we weren't going to be able to buy anything right then. If it comes again while we are here I'm going to let them get something - its amazing how such a simple thing can make them so happy!

No comments: