Yesterday was the Music Booster Golf Scramble, and event Ben is happy to fulfill his obligation to attend. This year his teammates were Miami friends David and Suzy, and local friend Brent. I agreed to watch Ryan and Erin so that both David and Suzy could play. I figured it would be a pretty easy day because I knew that Ryan and Erin were well-behaved kids.
And it was an easy day. It was very hot, so we didn't spend much time outside. That meant it was hard to keep them from playing Wii all day, so we took a mid-afternoon trip to play mini-golf and get some ice cream. Except for the constant arguing about whose turn it was to go first at each hole, the kids all got along very well. And I eventually set up a rotation that was hard for me to keep track of but at least seemed fair to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment