Friday, August 22, 2008

Did I Say We Missed Him?

Out of nowhere, while I'm hanging a poster in Sam's room and he's watching me, he makes this very loud, very high pitched sound and then holds it for a few seconds.  I almost fell off the chair I was standing on.  

Me:  WHAT was that?
Sam:  I'm trying to break a glass.  Like they did on iCarly.
Me:  I don't think that's going to work.
Sam:  Why?  Do I have to do it louder?
Me:  Because to break a glass the frequency of your voice has to match the natural frequency of the glass, and its really rare - I've only ever seen it on cartoons.  And its usually opera singers who sing their whole life.  And they're usually girls.

(I know, the girl comment was cheap but I would do anything to make that noise stop.)

Sam:  Maybe I just need more practice.

So that's what I have to look forward to this weekend.  

No comments: