Sam got home from his friend Weston's birthday party a little while ago and he's been telling me about it. Here is some of our conversation.
Me: Did you play any games there?
Sam (big pout): Weston got 5 V-Smiles games and I didn't get to play any!
Me: I meant birthday party games - like Pin the Tail on the Transformer? Did you play anything like that?
Sam: No. But do you know why Shawn left early?
Me: Why?
Sam: He was bored. That's why he left early. And I wasn't even afraid of their dog.
Me: Really?
Sam: Yeah. When he got near me I got up on the chair and it didn't even break!
Me: Was it a big dog?
Sam: Not too big - not a St. Bernard.
If you can tell, I'm not really going to get any of the information I'm interested in.
Ben dropped him off and picked him up - I had to take Maria to two pictures for her recital - one at 1:45, one at 4:00. Which means I had to make the dreaded bun in her hair, although I did a pretty good job today. And it poured rain, but we kept her pretty dry.
No comments:
Post a Comment