Friday, November 21, 2008
Sick Boy Again
Sam is having a rough month. This is the third time in three weeks that he has some kind of stomach bug. He was up several times in the night, and is still miserable this morning. I'm staying home with him - this is the first sick day this year for both of us. The sad part is that this morning is when the elementary kids get to go to the new school and see their classrooms for the first time, and he's going to have to miss it. Then this afternoon, the last day in the old building, they're going to have some kind of send-off to the old building. The good news, I guess, is that he feels too bad to even care about missing anything at school. And with everything packed and being unloaded today, I doubt he's missing many educational activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment