Monday, February 11, 2008

Sam

Friday Sam wore his drawstring sports pants to school. He's worn them many times before and never had a problem. But on Friday he got bored and tied them in FIVE knots. Tight. I didn't know until he needed my help with his pajamas. I still couldn't get two of them undone and just pulled really hard to get the pants off. I'm not sure how he went to the bathroom all day.

This morning, playing his Nintendo DS in my classroom during the 2-hour delay, he changed his setting so that all of the writing is in Japanese. Or Chinese. It depends on which kid you ask as to which language it is. So we're going to have to figure out how to change it back. But not yet, because he likes it in Japanese for now.

Living with this child is very entertaining. Exhausting, but entertaining.

No comments: