Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tired of Snow Days!

yes, we're home again.  And I'm not really surprised - it was quite a winter wonderland when we left the piano recital last night. We were on a 2-hour delay last night, but didn't cancel until around 8:00 this morning.  Which means we play the game of getting up (I did get to sleep in for a half hour), get ready, and then sit around and watch the news to wait and see if we're actually going or not.  

And we just can't motivate to do anything except sit around.  The kids have played outside twice - its cold so they can only stay out for a little bit at a time.  But I'm sitting here watching bad TV or reading, and the house needs cleaned, laundry needs done, and I cannot force myself to do it.  The weekend is only a couple of days away - I can just do it then.  But I won't be any more motivated then either.  On Saturday I'm really going to wish I had done something today. Oh well, the days not over yet!

No comments: