We are 10 days into our aquarium experience, and so far, so good. Salty, Seaweed and Sheldon the Snail are all alive and well (at least as far as I can tell). The kids take turns feeding them each day, and they remember on their own. Maria is in the habit of doing it (or reminding Sam to do it) each day when they get home from school. Sheldon is the most interesting to watch - we always check to see where he is. Yesterday he was missing for about an hour, but then I saw him crawl out of Squidward's Easter Island house. If all goes well, we'll probably add some new fish in a couple of weeks. Hopefully you can see the fish in this picture - I know the other one was pretty far away. Sheldon is on the right branch of the driftwood, Seaweed in to the left of Squidward's house, and Salty to the right.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Aquarium Update
We are 10 days into our aquarium experience, and so far, so good. Salty, Seaweed and Sheldon the Snail are all alive and well (at least as far as I can tell). The kids take turns feeding them each day, and they remember on their own. Maria is in the habit of doing it (or reminding Sam to do it) each day when they get home from school. Sheldon is the most interesting to watch - we always check to see where he is. Yesterday he was missing for about an hour, but then I saw him crawl out of Squidward's Easter Island house. If all goes well, we'll probably add some new fish in a couple of weeks. Hopefully you can see the fish in this picture - I know the other one was pretty far away. Sheldon is on the right branch of the driftwood, Seaweed in to the left of Squidward's house, and Salty to the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment