Friday, December 5, 2008

Anniversary

One year ago today I started this family blog. This post marks 323 posts for one year. That seems like a lot, but most of the time, the blog does not feel like work. It's fun to write, and I enjoy going back sometimes and reading old posts. I know there are a lot of little things that I would have forgotten by now if I hadn't recorded it here. I only wish I had started doing it sooner!

I hope reading the blog brings as much pleasure as writing it does...and if not, don't feel obligated to keep reading it!

2 comments:

fhsbando said...

Better yet, feel free to make comments!

Rita Keller said...

In our opinion (you know how grandparents are) this family blog is written JUST FOR US. It is such a wonderful way to keep up with the daily life in THAT FAMILY we know and love. Grandpa K reads it on his iPhone but Grandma usually doesn't see it until early morning. Plus, Lisa is an excellent writer. GGK