This afternoon Dolly, Sam's kindergarten teacher called and said that Sam's coat has been found. If you remember, Sam's coat went missing over three weeks ago and I tried every place I could think of to check. Teachers, bus drivers, lost and found, etc. So I finally ordered him a new coat (did I mention that the lost coat was BRAND NEW?) after over a week of looking and checking with everyone numerous times. The new coat - similar in style but different color, arrived Friday.
Sam has worn the new coat three times - Saturday night at a cook out, and to school yesterday and today. So I probably can't send it back.
So now he has two coats. The new one is a size bigger so hopefully he can wear it in the spring too. I was afraid this would happen.
So where was the coat? In Mrs S.'s room - the other kindergarten teacher. Carol the bus driver found it on her bus that takes the kids to and from the church for Kinder paws. Carol thought it belonged to a student in Mrs S.'s class and so she took it there. And it sat there for three weeks until Dolly spotted it today. Not sure why it was never taken to Lost and Found, but then again everyone isn't as obsessive/compulsive about student's crap in their rooms as I am. Honestly, I can't wait until this new building is done and Sam stays in the same place all day - its impossible to keep track of him (and his stuff). Thanks goodness I like and trust the adults he spends all day with, otherwise his crazy schedule would be difficult to handle.
1 comment:
2 comments.
First, Sam sounds an awful lot like his Dad. At that age he was exactly the same way - no concern over his "stuff" that went to school or other places; always losing something.
Second, nice new look on the blog.
Post a Comment