Yesterday after school we discovered Melanie dead, laying on the bottom of the aquarium. We were hoping maybe she was just tired, so we waited a while to see if she moved. No luck. So flush, down she went. Katie and Charlie, the two fish acquired the day before Thanksgiving, are still alive. Of course, they never die before the 14 day guarantee. (I'm serious - take that fish carcass and your receipt to Jack's, and if it died within 14 days of purchase you get your money back. Not sure my $3.99 is worth all that hassle.)
Anyway, Ben did another water change and I cleaned all the algae off the aquarium accessories. And we'll wait to see what happens.
1 comment:
At least I got to use the $6.99 net that we bought but have never used. Gotta get her off the bottom of the tank somehow.
Post a Comment