Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's Here!

Going back to work today was balanced by the fact that when we got home, our Guitar Hero III game was waiting for us on the front porch. And its been in almost constant use since then. The kids and I are still "Training," and getting better each time. Its much better when you can slow down the song to learn it. They are working on "Slow Ride" but I like Poison's "Talk Dirty To Me."

Ben, however, is so good its nauseating. He does so well he gets Encore songs and challenges with the computer player. I still get kicked off the stage if I go off of training mode. But whatever. I always knew I didn't have much natural music ability. And the best part, all four of us play together and take turns watching each other. So we finally have a game we all enjoy on the Wii.

1 comment:

fhsbando said...

Thanks Lisa. Glad I make you sick lol. I've got some serious work to do yet if I plan on taking on Slash sometime soon.