Friday, January 11, 2008
What A Weird Day
So all seems normal this morning until we're on our drive to school and I get an upset stomach, which is immediately followed by feeling flushed and tired. By the time we got to FHS, it was obvious that I wasn't going to make it through school, so I had to arrange all my sub stuff first period, then Lisa drove me home at 8:45. I dropped my stuff off in the kitchen, went into the bedroom and crashed until 1:15 this afternoon, waking only once when Lisa called me at noon to check on me. I vaguely remember that conversation, and apparently I didn't even do a very good job hanging up the phone in the bedroom because it was half-off the hook and beeping when I woke up a little bit ago. I feel a little better now...more rested anyways...but still don't feel myself. I never did throw up or anything, and just got some toast in me. I hope that whatever this is that it passes by our house quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment