Tuesday, January 22, 2008
So I have this cold...
So I am in the midst of my third cold of the winter which is kinda good and kinda bad. On the good side, I don't think I've had two colds in a row in the last decade without one of them turning into a sinus infection. This one might be headed that way... I'm not really sure yet. The bad part is that my voice is shredded by the afternoon of my work day. On Thursday and Friday I could barely talk to my choir let alone sing. Its looking like I'm headed that direction again today. I'm trying to take it as easy as I can so I can actually rehearse my 65 singers. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Also on a good note, it appears that Lisa and the kids have been immune to whatever I've caught... may it continue to be so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment