We have accomplished a few things - almost have everything ordered for Maria's room, and have a week set aside in late April where Ben will strip wallpaper and paint whenever he's not at work. We do still need to order carpet for both kids rooms - probably next weekend. And Maria and I bought everything for her 4-H project and she has started her book, although we haven't actually started the sewing projects yet. We still have a few months - I'm just glad to have that shopping trip done.
We also spent some "quality" family time together - visiting my parents for Easter, going to Great Wolf Lodge, and the kids spent Friday evening with G. and G. K. while Ben and I went out to an adult dinner with friends Jenny and Chris.
The weather didn't cooperate much, there was only one day the kids could play outside. But it is still March in Ohio, so we can't expect much.
All in all, I'm ready to get back into a routine when we go back to school tomorrow. And the spring is always so busy it will fly by and be summer vacation before we know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment