Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sick of It!

I am so tired of putting the kids in snow gear, then taking them out of it again. Finding places to dry the wet clothes, the floor being covered in wet spots because we have no good place for both kids to undress without falling on top of each other. Then making hot chocolate, climbing over wet clothes to get into the pantry for the marshmallows - tho only part of the hot chocolate that Sam actually consumes.

Please, please, after this snow melts let me put away the snow gear until next winter!

Maria just asked me if we were still on a Level 3 Snow Emergency. I said, "Not sure. Why? Do you have somewhere you need to go?" And she said, "I'm so tired of being in the house!"

Please let this be the end of the snow!!!

No comments: