The kids are having a great time here. We arrived around 1:00 (after canceling our stop at IKEA due to time, and having lunch at Skyline with Grandpa K. on the way here). Ben had to wait in line for a half hour to check in while the kids and I roamed around the lodge. We had two sessions in the water park this afternoon, cleaned up and ate dinner at the Grill downstairs, and then went back for a couple of hours tonight. Now we are having a snack in our warm and dry pajamas and watching Dancing With The Stars. And Ben went downstairs to get us each a well-deserved beer.The kids really like to wave pool the best. They also spent time on the small and medium sized water slides, and all four of us went tubing in the Lazy River (although its not very lazy with kids chasing each other through there all the time). I have been wearing goggles and doing a pretty good job of keeping water out of my eyes. Ben has been doing a bigger share of taking care of the kids in the wave pool, which I appreciate. The fact is, I don't really like water being dumped on my head - I don't consider it fun. I don't like rain or even the shower much either. But I knew that when we planned this vacation - and the kids are having a blast.
Ben and I are ready to come home in the morning. The kids want to stay all day. We'll end up doing something in between.
No comments:
Post a Comment