When I take my contacts out tonight, it will be for the last time ever. On Thursday I'm having Lasik surgery, and I have to wear glasses for three days prior. The Dr. told me I should throw my contacts out after I remove them tonight, so I'm not tempted to wear them over the next three days. Why would I be tempted to do something that could adversely affect the outcome of surgery on my eyes?! But I guess people do.
I'm so looking forward to seeing clearly all the time. I'm dreading the surgery a little but mostly staying focused on the outcome. I can't imagine being able to see clearly when I wake in the middle of the night, or not worrying about getting water in my eyes in the pool. I just can't wait. I've had contacts since I was 13, glasses since I was 10. I will be so free!
No comments:
Post a Comment