It looks like it's going to be a five day week for us here. No snow days or delays. This is a good thing, don't get me wrong. But it really seems like this week is dragging by! I checked - I think its been since the week of January 21 since we've had a five day work week. (A couple of those 4 day weeks we're a planned break). Today is also the first Wednesday we've had school in three or four weeks - I lost track.
I'm tired of snow, tired of slush, tired of my winter clothes! I'm ready for spring. But for so long, watching the weather was a way of life - tracking the next storm, discussing whether the timing would be right for delay or cancellation, etc. This happens a lot in our house since we don't have to go to work when the weather is bad, so I know we are a little more obsessed about it than most people. Now, with the weather warmer, it's like something is missing. Just looking forward to life getting completely back to normal - the way is was in January, when it never snowed!
No comments:
Post a Comment