Friday, March 21, 2008

Eye Update

What the eye Dr.told me yesterday was true -when I woke up this morning, everything was clear! And I got to take off those goggles finally. I still have to sleep with them for 4 more nights, and last night I did not sleep well with them on. Eventually, though, I think exhaustion will catch up and I will sleep better.

I went to have my eyes checked this morning, and he said all was looking great. With my right eye I could see 20/25, with my left eye 20/20. He said not to worry, there's still a lot of healing to be done and it should get better. I also have not really had much discomfort at all today. I'm using artificial tears every hour per doctor's orders, but very rarely have the urge to rub my eye.

In other news, we are at my parents for the Easter weekend. The drive up here seemed slow, with Sam asking all the time how much longer. We made a stop to get the kids new shoes, and picked up Bee Movie too. That helped the time go faster.

Tomorrow we are going to see Horton Hears a Who and then the kids are going to pick out as new Webkinz that my parents will get them for Easter. And of course, we will be coloring Easter eggs too.

No comments: