Friday, May 30, 2008

Conversations with a Little Boy

Tonight at dinner we were discussing stopping at Starbucks for dessert on the way home. Maria and I were talking about their giant Rice Krispie treats.

Maria: They're so big!

Lisa: Almost as big as your whole face.

Sam: And then if you eat the whole thing, you might choke and throw up everywhere like a monster!


Then later, driving home from Starbucks, we were discussing power, mainly that the grown-ups have some and the kids don't. Sam kept saying "I do have a power." I believe he was thinking of superheroes and how they each have a unique superpower.

Maria: Oh yeah? What is your power?

Sam: Inflatable poop.

And of course we all started laughing so then he said it many more times. Life with a 5 year old boy is not for the squeamish, that's for sure.

No comments: