Saturday, May 10, 2008

No Soccer Today

Sam's soccer game for this morning was canceled. It's rained for almost two days straight, so the field would have been muddy. But apparently some teenagers (I assume) did dough-nuts on the field and so now they are a wreck. The league had to cancel all their games for today. Unfortunately, we are so busy this week I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it to the make-up game, whenever it might be scheduled. Plus its supposed to rain a lot this week as well. And Sam really wanted to play this morning - since he scored a goal last week he's much more excited about soccer - and I want to be there to see him score next time! Next Saturday is the last game.

In a little while we are going to Scheiderer's to buy flowers to plant. (We have to take advantage of the only non-rainy day!) Then Sam has a birthday party from 2-4, but its in Powell (40 minutes away), so I'm just going to stay there with him. It's not worth the gas to come home and go back! While we're gone, we're hoping that Ben and Maria can get the mulching done, but it may be too wet to get the trailer out to go buy mulch. And Ben needs to get the lawn mowed sometime today, if it dries out enough.

No comments: