This afternoon Sam and I went to his friend Sean's birthday party. Sean lives in Powell, which is 40 minutes away (his Mom teaches 2nd grade at Fairbanks, so that's why he goes to school there). Anyway, since it was such a long drive I just stayed there with him. It was an Olympics themed party - right up Sam's alley. The pictures are of wheel barrow race and the egg race. Everyone got a gold medal at the end.
Maria was supposed to help Ben mulch while we were gone. But when picking up the mulch at Scheiderer's, Lily asked Maria if she would like to stay and fish with her, Nora, Charlie, and their Grandma. So Maria got to have a fun day with her friends too. She told me she caught three fish.
This morning we got flowers planted, and Ben got all the mulch done this afternoon, so we are good to go. Can't say Ben and I have had much relaxation today, but maybe that's what Mother's Day is for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment