Sunday, May 18, 2008

Maria's 9th Birthday Party!




Maria's birthday party was Saturday afternoon. It was at The Chiller, the ice skating rink. There were 12 kids total, and some could skate well while others had never skated before. I think everyone had fun, and even though the kids were exhausted after an hour of skating, they all improved by the time it was over.

After the party at the Chiller, the grandparents and the Smith's came over for a birthday dinner and opening family gifts. Favorite gifts include all the Wii games (Mario Kart, Cooking Mama, and my favovite Dance Dance Revolution), Swingball, and the summer outfits that Maria was able to wear after several outfit changes throughout the party.

It was a great time, but things have been so hectic here I am glad that it's over and I can begin to get my house put back together. The nice thing about being so busy is I haven't had time to think about the fact that Maria is 9 (or will be Thursday) and will soon be a pre-teen. I just can't believe how fast time goes by!

No comments: