So today was supposed to be the big circus at Kinder Paws. And I guess they did have a big circus, but Sam said he didn't wear either of his costumes. The lion was a 50/50 shot, but he was very excited about the strong man swimmies. When I asked him after school about it, he just said that "Ms Janice didn't ask me," over and over, and I'm still not sure what happened. Then he started to cry and get really upset about it so I left it alone. But I am really frustrated and wish I knew what happened. I mean his backpack was bulging with these costumes - how could the teachers have missed them?
The Kinder Paws program is great, and we really like both of the teachers. But since they are aides instead of teachers, they have no e-mail account, no phone extension, and it is impossible to talk to them during school hours. And I hate to bother them at home to let them know that Sam has costumes in his book bag, in case they were wondering. Its very tough to work where your children go to school - I don't want to be known as the pain-in-the-ass parent. I went down that road with Maria's 2nd grade teacher and really wish I could take it all back.
Ben is going to the elementary for Dad's Day tomorrow - he's going to see what he can find out about the situation. If he remembers. Which he most likely won't since he is very distracted this time of year. (OK, pretty much all of the time he's forgetful. But we love him anyway.)
No comments:
Post a Comment